This a video describing the technique of a German rower named Thomas Lange. He competed in the olympics and world championships. This guys was amazing rower during 1980 to early 1990s. If you are a rowing fanatic like myself this is a gem to watch and take notes of this rower.
Join our Newsletter!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Swag of world champions still absent from Rowing New Zealand elite training squad - Waikato Times
- Former Kiwi boss to lead Canadian men's rowing team - Times Colonist
- Rowing chief defends Sir Bradley Wiggins' right to compete in British Championships - Telegraph.co.uk
- Rowing facility shows its mettle - YourObserver.com
- Eric Murray: Mahe Drydale, Robbie Manson set for NZ rowing's single scull showdown - Stuff.co.nz
- Amarillo Fire Department first to implement rowing fitness program - KFDA
- New Zealand's Dick Tonks named Rowing Canada's senior men's head coach - National Post
- Olympic rower says Wiggins faces headwinds in switch to rowing - VeloNews
- How a small World Rowing team helped change attitudes and rally a community - Sarasota Herald-Tribune