The idea of this website is about rowing in the river that we would see in the olympics every four years. The topics that I will be talking about are style of boats, difference in oars, other equipment that is necessary for the boat, gear to keep you dry/warm during the winter training, rowing machines, who to race, famous races such as oxford and cambridge, rowing designed for people with disabilities, from somebody starting out to becoming a experienced rower, legends in rowing and the difference between land or water rowing.
Join our Newsletter!
- Sac State rowing team uses fall to work towards spring gold - StateHornet.com
- San Diego Rowing Club shows well at Head of Charles - The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Rowing Competes at Head of the Charles - Fordham University Athletics
- Nigerian athletes ranked among top 10 junior rowers in Africa - The Punch
- Rowing Ireland to Run Coastal Rowing Championships - Afloat.ie - Afloat
- Thomas Eakins' love of the Schuylkill and all things rowing - Philly.com - Philly.com
- Dartmouth rowing competes at the Head of the Charles - The Dartmouth
- Rowing Competes in Jayhawk Jamboree - GoCreighton.com
- Women's Lightweight Rowing - Wisconsin Athletics - Wisconsin ... - University of Wisconsin Badgers
- New Canaan Crew's Legenzowski in US Rowing's Junior Athlete of the Year vote - New Canaan Advertiser