The idea of this website is about rowing in the river that we would see in the olympics every four years. The topics that I will be talking about are style of boats, difference in oars, other equipment that is necessary for the boat, gear to keep you dry/warm during the winter training, rowing machines, who to race, famous races such as oxford and cambridge, rowing designed for people with disabilities, from somebody starting out to becoming a experienced rower, legends in rowing and the difference between land or water rowing.
Join our Newsletter!
- Brightlingsea Coastal Rowing Club prepares for fundraising river race for cancer centre - Gazette
- Dennison to Fill New Role for Rowing, Former Olympian Williams Chosen as Interim Coach - Cornell University The Cornell Daily Sun
- Fort Mill High senior hopes to row her way to college - The Herald
- The 15-Minute Rowing Machine Workout That Revs Your Metabolism - Prevention.com
- World Rowing Championships mascot visits children at Sarasota Memorial Hospital - WWSB ABC 7
- St Michael's Rowing club to hold Masters Regatta in Limerick - Limerick Leader
- Oars in the water: Rowers on point in Come Boating! regatta - Republican Journal
- Niskayuna Rowing still picking up speed after humble beginning - The Daily Gazette
- 6 Indoor Rowing Workouts That Won't Bore You To Death - BarBend (blog)
- Rowing in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland – in pictures - The Guardian