The idea of this website is about rowing in the river that we would see in the olympics every four years. The topics that I will be talking about are style of boats, difference in oars, other equipment that is necessary for the boat, gear to keep you dry/warm during the winter training, rowing machines, who to race, famous races such as oxford and cambridge, rowing designed for people with disabilities, from somebody starting out to becoming a experienced rower, legends in rowing and the difference between land or water rowing.
Join our Newsletter!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Rowing Makes Most of Miami Trip - UConn Huskies
- Rowing among the teams receiving new varsity club status - The Fulcrum
- Strong Donegal contest at All-Ireland Indoor Rowing competition - Highland Radio
- Naked rowing, hallucinations and whales - what it's like to row across the Atlantic - Sky News
- Title IX lawsuit alleges that SMU provided inadequate medical treatment for women's rowing team - Dallas News (blog)
- Former Rochester paramedic rowing the Atlantic is persevering - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- Rowing: Maxwell defends high performance director appointment - Irish Times
- Chinese women set two world records for rowing unsupported across the Atlantic - South China Morning Post
- Rowing, boxing among 2018's top fitness trends - Honolulu Star-Advertiser